One of the world top most university in Australia, Deaking has offered fully funded PhD program for international student in Australia.
Applications are welcomed for Deakin University PhD Scholarships which are accessible for home and abroad students. There are two sorts of grants: the RTP grants (Previous Name: APA) are supported by the Australian Federal Government, while the DUPR grants are financed by Deakin University.
Deakin University is a college with around 50,644 advanced education understudies in 2014. Built up in 1974, the University was named after the pioneer of the Australian alliance development and the country’s second Prime Minister, Alfred Deakin
Level of Study: PhD/ Doctorate Study and Research.
Field of Study: Programs offered by the University of Deakin.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is quite different for international students and domestics. It is also different by the faculties as well.
- Faculty of Arts and Education: October 31, 2017
- Faculty of Business and Law: September 30, 2017
- Faculty of Health: October 31, 2017 (Domestic Applicants) and July 31, 2017 (International Applicants)
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment: October 31, 2017
- Institute for Frontier Materials: October 31, 2017
Funding Duration: 3 Years
A stipend of $26,682 per annum charge absolved (2017 rate)
- A migration stipend from $500 to $1,500 (2017) granted to understudies who are moving from interstate or abroad with a specific end goal to learn at Deakin
- 12 weeks paid wiped out leave
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Educational cost expense and abroad wellbeing scope for global understudies for the span of 4 years.
Application and Scholarship Requirements for DeakinUniversity PhD Scholarship:
- Candidates must meet Deakin’s examination degree passage prerequisites, be selecting full-time and hold a Honors degree (First Class) or a Master’s degree with a considerable research segment in a related field.
- Candidates who have initiated their examination degree must have no less than 2/3 of their identical candidature remaining.
- Candidates applying for Research Masters or Research Doctorate must not hold a proportionate research capability.
- The essential rule is an exclusive expectation of Honors (a time of surveyed research taking after a college class) or it’s proportionate. Equality could include:
- Research Master’s degree with no less than 2/3 of the degree including a theory evaluated at 80%+
- Coursework Master’s degrees or graduate certificates that incorporate an exploration venture or proposal of 10,000 to 20,000 words, to 80%+ standard, and research system units
- Tantamount capabilities from worldwide colleges including an examination venture or theory of 10,000 to 20,000 words and a GPA with an 80%+ standard
- applicable postgraduate research involvement
- autonomously refereed diary articles, productions, or meeting papers
- proficient detailing or earlier learning
- look into related honors or prizes
- other confirmation of research capacity.
- If it’s not too much trouble allude to the passage pathways to higher degrees by research page for additional data.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure: Online.
But you are required a number of verified documents for this research grant. The requirements are quite different according to the faculties.
Note: You are requested to have a look at the official website of the scholarship.